International & Exchange  Student CentreWestern International

UHIP Extensions

International students may extend the coverage for a maximum of 60 days after the last period of academic study. This normally occurs when a student wishes to stay in Ontario past their academic term for travel or graduation purposes only. Students can apply for this extended coverage at the end of the term and pay at the Human Resources Office in the Support Services Building (SSB), 5th floor.