Resources for Parentsfamilyinfo.ca
- a web portal for parents, caregivers and child care providers with information on programs, services and resources in the London community for children aged 0-6 years.
- an online catalogue of programs and services for busy parents in Canada.
- a family-focused organization for parents and children in the London community.
- a family support and crisis centre in London dedicated to helping families overcome difficulties.
Middlesex London Health Unit
- Access to knowledgable Public Health Nurses, parenting classes, immunizations, drop-in infant growth and development support, car seat safety and more.
London Children's Connection
- a non-profit organization that provides child care programs and related services to the London community.
Ontario Ministry of Children and Youth Services
Ontario Early Years Centres
- These centres provide a range of activities and programs for children and advice from early year professionals.
London Recreation Opportunities
- The City of London lists affordable recreational activities for you and your family on their website.
London Public Libraries
- The London Public Libraries have great children sections for young readers.
YMCA of Western Ontario
- offers numerous recreational, educational and child care opportunities to the London community.
The Boys and Girls Club
- provides many recreational, social and educational programs for children.
Sports Western Summer Camps
- Western University offers Western Mustangs Summer Camps for Children in July and August each year.
Parks in London
London Regional Children’s Museum
- a fun-filled, hands-on museum for children aged 0-12.
- an outdoor family entertainment facility with games, play areas, amusement rides and more.