International & Exchange  Student CentreWestern International

Find a Place to Live

Western offers:

If you would prefer to live off campus, housing is affordable and readily available in London.

If you will be arriving in London before you can move in to your residence room or you will be searching for off campus accommodation, you will need to arrange for a temporary place to stay such as a hotel, motel, or bed and breakfast.


Elgin Hall residence

Western's on-campus residences for undergraduate students are considered among the best in Canada.

On-Campus Rentals

Glenmore Apartment building

Accommodations for upper-year and graduate students, as well as married student and family housing.

Off-Campus Housing

aerial of London

A range of high-quality off-campus housing is available close by.

Temporary Housing

house icon
If you arrive in London and don't have immediate housing, IESC will guide you in finding temporary accommodations.

Western Housing

Housing website
Visit Western's Housing website for more detailed information.