Transportation from the Airport
From Toronto Pearson Airport
The Government of Canada has provided specific recommendations for travel to your quarantine destination, once you arrive at the airport/your port of entry.
Western students must book travel from Toronto Pearson Airport to London with RobertQ Airbus to bring you safely to London and directly to your residence or other quarantine destination. The cost will be 50% of the regular fare.
Note: students arriving from outside of Canada are not permitted to take any form of public transportation (bus, train etc.) to travel from Toronto Pearson Airport to their quarantine destination.
How to book travel with RobertQ**
To make a reservation by phone, call toll free 24 hours/day: 1-800-265-4948 or 519-673-6804. Call Centre representatives are available between 5 am and 3 am EST, 7 days a week.
To make a reservation by email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: please refer to the code 'MUSTANG' or identify yourself as a Western student when booking your reservation. The 50% discount is not available through online booking.
RobertQ has put many procedures in place to ensure passengers remain safe, including reduced passenger loads, mandatory masks and other policies.
- ** Students staying Western-arranged quarantine accommodations should wait to receive their quarantine location address from a logistics coordinator before they book their RobertQ transportation so they can properly select the correct drop off location
- The discount and offer code 'MUSTANG' may be used for any Western student arriving at Toronto Pearson Airport, regardless if they are staying on campus, in Western-arranged off-campus quarantine accommodations, or their personal off-campus housing.
- Please add 4 to 5 hours after your flight arrival time when selecting your pick-up time. This is to allow for landing, deboarding, clearing customs and Study Permit processing time (if applicable).
- You will need the following required information before completing your booking: airline, fight number, email and phone number.
When you arrive at the Airport:
- RobertQ Airbus picks up from Terminal 1 (Door A) and Terminal 3 (Post 7) at Toronto Pearson Airport
- A RobertQ desk is located on the ground level of Terminal 1 between posts 'R' and 'S'
- In Terminal 3, report to the "Out of Town Services" desk, inside to the right of door 'C' on the arrivals level
- Due to COVID-19, agents are not present at the RobertQ desks. Students should call 1-800-265-4948 or 519-673-6804 to check-in
- Check-in is required at least 15 minutes before your Airbus departure time
From London International Airport
Students may take a taxi directly from London International Airport to your quarantine destination, as long as face coverings/masks are worn and all other COVID-19 precautions are followed. No planned or unplanned stops are permitted.
Some taxi companies may ask pre-screening questions, limit the number passengers or require advanced booking.
We recommend you call the taxi company and ask about COVID-19 precautions.
London Taxi Companies:
Taxis charge either per kilometer, or per zone and all charge a small fee as soon as you sit down ($3-$4)
Note: It is customary to tip the driver 10-15%.