International Student Advising Services
To ensure the health and safety of our community and to prevent the risk and spread of COVID-19, Western International is operating virtually until further notice. For information related to changes in response to COVID-19, please see our COVID-19 FAQs
Book an appointment by zoom or phone with one of our International Student advisors and explore other ways to stay connected and ask questions on our remote services website.
- Immigration advising
- Individual assistance with personal, financial or other questions
- Connection to Western International programs and services, and other Western supports and services
- Student Peer Support
- And more!
Even though COVID-19 is affecting our ability to meet you in person, we will continue to provide support to you remotely.
The International and Exchange Student Centre offers the following services to assist you with immigration-related matters:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 519-661-2111, Ext. 89309
- Appointments can be made here or by emailing email@example.com.
- Online workshops and presentations
- Study Permits
- Temporary Resident Visas
- Post-Graduation Work Permits
See the IESC events calendar for upcoming workshop dates and times.
Western is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities. Please contact us in advance if you have any particular accommodation requirements.