International Student Advising Services
Note: Western International is open Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm to provide in-person assistance, however most programs and services are operating virtually (Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm) to ensure the health and safety of our community, and to prevent the risk and spread of COVID-19.
Book an appointment with one of our International Student Advisors and explore other ways to stay connected and ask questions on our remote services website.
- Immigration advising
- Individual assistance with personal, financial or other questions
- Connection to Western International programs and services, and other Western supports and services
- Student Peer Support
- And more!
Even though COVID-19 is affecting our ability to meet you in person, we will continue to provide support to you remotely.
The International and Exchange Student Centre offers the following services to assist you with immigration-related matters:
- Email email@example.com
- Call 519-661-2111, Ext. 89309
- Appointments can be made here or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online workshops and presentations
- Study Permits
- Temporary Resident Visas
- Post-Graduation Work Permits
See the IESC events calendar for upcoming workshop dates and times.
Western is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities. Please contact us in advance if you have any particular accommodation requirements.