Before You Arrive
Fall Term 2020/International Arrivals:
If you are coming to London from outside of Canada to begin your studies, you will need to comply with a mandatory 14-day self-quarantine. Please visit our International Arrival website for quarantine information and resources.
Preparing to come to Canada for an extended period of time can be an overwhelming task. Explore the topics below and use our checklist to help prepare for your journey. Should you need any assistance please contact the IESC at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 519-661-2111, Ext. 89309.
Checklist: Before You Come to Canada
- Apply for a Study Permit
- Register for courses
- Pay tuition fees
- If you are exempt from current travel restrictions, book your flight to Canada and arrange transportation to London
- Consider your housing options
- Arrange quarantine accommodation and plan to arrive at least two weeks earlier than the start of the term.
- Create a budget plan
- Make banking arrangements
- Activate your Western email account
- Prepare all required entry documents to show to the immigration officer
- Pack essential documents and belongings