Social Events and Trips
Due to COVID-19 all in-person social events and trips have been cancelled until further notice. We hope to resume regular programming as soon as it is safe to do so. In the meantime, please Stay Connected by participating in our ongoing virtual socials.
IESC hosts a variety of social events throughout the year, as well as trips to some spectacular Canadian attractions. These activities will give you the opportunity to meet friends, learn about different cultures around the world, and enjoy the beauty of Canada.
Common social events include:
- Potluck dinners and lunches
- Picnics and nature walks
- Cultural celebrations
- London and Western sporting events
- Thanksgiving dinner
- Global Cafe (held every Thursday)
- Tea and information session for spouses/partners of international students (held every week)
Examples of past IESC trips:
- Tours of London attractions
- Niagara Falls
- Elora Gorge and St. Jacob's Market
- Blueberry Picking
- Sugar Bush "Maple Syrup" outing
- Snow Tubing or Snow Shoeing
Keep close watch on the IESC Events Calendar as trips sell out quickly!